miércoles, julio 05, 2006

The superficial miss her girl.

Dear Jess:
I'm listening to John Legends's "Ordinary People", drinking the "rosado" wine you left and smoking non.stop. I've been thinking about you all day long.
This morning i was like:
"-It's 9: she has to be on the plane, sleeping and recovering from her hangover. At 2: Maybe she's landed in new york already and she's calling her mom and buying rag magazines and looking for a place to smoke. At 4: ok, she's getting a beer in an airport bar... hehe, i can see the situation: barman asks her for the ID. She thinks of Spain, where she can buy beers anywhere without having to show it, but she proudly shows the guy her passport: 21, SEE?? 21!!!"



I'm not even sure you're gonna read this, but here it goes: I GOT YOUR LETTER. And let me say it is the MOST BEAUTIFUL letter i have ever got in my entire life. Goddddd, you made me CRY! I WAS SITTING IN MY BED, DRINKING A GLASS OF WINE AND SMOKING AND SOBBING AND THINKING: THANK YOU. Just THANK YOU: for your kind words, for knowing me so well, for loving me this way, for being my friend.

You know i'm gonna miss you too, for all the things and moments we shared and just for having you around. Even though we've seen each other "outdoors" just a few times (that sucked, i have to say), i'm gonna miss knowing that you are in town and that you might be at home when i enter the house. But it's ok because i'm leaving too, and i know it'd be even more difficult for me to move if you were still here.

Don't let those spoiled, superficial, rich O.C. girls twist the inner beauty you have. Cause you're beautiful, Bridget, in and out.


Don't let them private the world from your unique, funny, smart, hipster, deep, and dirty personality. I want you to always be those things, cause that's who you are, no matter the clothes or make up you put on, no matter how many times you comb your hair in a day. You know what i'm talking about, do you?

Thanks for the books, the earrings and oh! the yellow dress you've left. I'm gonna wear it all the time, ha!
I'll see you in Cali, i promise. I'm gonna be soon knocking your door wearing your yellow dress, with a pack of voll-damms in my hands, and MJ by my side holding a tuna sandwich saying hi with her rough accent and smiling behind her red glasses. And yes, Elba is coming too, without Queen: cause dumb is funny, and funny is dumb, too.




Miss you.
And love you.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

good evening everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are about 350 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. And Bye.

Anónimo dijo...

good day dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 310 pounds on every site. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Anónimo dijo...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 190 dollars on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anónimo dijo...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 310 dollars on every page. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?